Refilling cylinders with medical Oxygen
In emergencies, the administration of medical Oxygen can be a key factor in saving lives. Different regulations like the MFAG (dangerous goods), MSN1768 (M+F) and the International 3rd-ed require to have medical Oxygen for the primary treatment of casualties.
As a medical product, medical Oxygen is subject to close regulation. We can replenish various types and sizes of cylinders with medical Oxygen at our filling station in Woerden.
How we work:
- Send a request containing the following information:
- Amount of cylinders
- Cylinder sizes
- Valve type
- Picture (if possible)
- Seafarma will reply with an offer.
- After approval an order can be placed with a specification of when the refilling of the cylinders is needed.
- Seafarma will make arrangements and email the packing list and further details.
- The cylinders can be brought to our warehouse in Woerden.
- The cylinders will be filled directly.
Pharmacy Apotheek Vogelakker is responsible for the quality of the Medical Oxygen 100%. If there are concerns, doubts or questions, we ask you to contact the pharmacist or the Deputy pharmacist. Customers can also turn to the pharmacist for aftercare if needed. The pharmacist can be contacted by phone or e-mail.
- We are not able to replenish cylinders that have not been hydraulic pressure tested.
- We are not able to replenish cylinders which are in poor condition.
- A surcharge will apply if the cylinders need to be emptied.
- It takes approximately one hour to replenish an 40L cylinder.
- The lead time for filling cylinders is approximately 1.5L/pm.
Frequently asked questions?
The lead time for filling cylinders with medical Oxygen is approximately 1.5L/pm.
The date of the hydrostatic pressure test should be engraved in the shoulder of the cylinder. If you cannot find any engravement on the cylinder, the cylinder needs to be hydrostatic pressure tested before it can be filled. If you do not understand the engravement on your cylinder, you can send a picture to our staff.